Saturday, May 12, 2012

Blue Willow (Tucson)

As I blogged on previously, I like to stay at the Westin La Paloma when I'm in Tucson. One of my favorite places to eat breakfast while in Tucson is Blue Willow.

The Blue Willow includes a gift shop that you walk through to enter and leave the restaurant, but it's the food and atmosphere of the restaurant that I truly enjoy. I especially enjoy breakfast (such as Fresh Fruit Crepe and Blue Willow Special) at the Blue Willow, but they also serve lunch and dinner.

There is both indoor and outdoor seating available at the Blue Willow. Even on warm days, the heavily shaded patio is comfortable. The Blue Willow is located at 2616 North Campbell Ave in Tucson and having breakfast at the Blue Willow is a great way to start off a day in Tucson.

No comments:

Post a Comment